- How did you get started in the industry? I did a zoology degree at the University of Aberdeen,...
Welcome to grow. The website for horticulture careers information.
Grow your career
Our world would be nothing without plants. They feed us, keep us warm and dry, clean our air and provide us with a beautiful, green environment to live in. Working with plants, from designing and building a new city park to developing new food crops can be incredibly rewarding and there is a wealth of career options to choose from. GROW Careers is your starting point to find out more.
Find a college
Garden designer and TV presenter Chris Beardshaw explains why he loves working in the horticultural industry and how he got into the profession. read on
How did you get started in the industry? Having returned from Tanzania in 1983, my then husband wanted a change...
How did you get started in the industry? I was studying to be a charted surveyor at Cirencester but found...
How did you get started in the industry? Having studied at Harpers Adams University, specialising in dairy only to...
How did you get started in the industry? I launched my specialist retail/mail-order plant company in 1990 so it's 25...
Horticulture Career News
Alex Muller from Pershore College has been presented with Wyevale Nurseries' Peter Williamson Travel Award.
The Garden Retail award-winning Garden Academy set up in 2013 by Homebase and garden designer Adam Frost, is returning in...
Jessica Evans, head gardener at Tintinhull Gardens, has won the prestigious Chartered Institute of Horticulture's 2015 Young Horticulturist of the...
A team of young people - including Writtle College students - will run the largest exhibit in the RHS Chelsea...
Garden design students from Scotland's Rural College turned to a group of model engineers to help them build a show...
Tell us what you think
Grow careers advice line
For information on courses and careers please call 0845 707 8007 (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday) or email your query by clicking here:
- Nursery Grower/Supervisor, E. Brill & Sons
- Negotiable depending on experience, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
- Garden Maintenance Operative - 27663, Anders Plus
- £20k - £25k, Cranbrook, Kent
- Garden Maintenance Manager - 27665, Anders Plus
- £30K + doe, London (West), London (Greater)
- Soft Landscaper/ Garden Maintenance Supervisor - 27667, Anders Plus
- £22K - 25K doe, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Area Sales Manager, MorePeople
- £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, England, East of England
Horticulture Career Events
06 July 2015, Enfield Centre 5:00pm – 7.30pm
06 July 2015, City Hall, London SE1 2AA
07 July 2015, Regent’s Park Centre
07 July 2015, Capel Manor at Newham College
08 July 2015, Gunnersbury Park Centre