How did you get started in the industry? I think of it more as an obsession than an industry, but...
Welcome to grow. The website for horticulture careers information.
Grow your career
Our world would be nothing without plants. They feed us, keep us warm and dry, clean our air and provide us with a beautiful, green environment to live in. Working with plants, from designing and building a new city park to developing new food crops can be incredibly rewarding and there is a wealth of career options to choose from. GROW Careers is your starting point to find out more.
Find a college
Garden designer and TV presenter Chris Beardshaw explains why he loves working in the horticultural industry and how he got into the profession. read on
- What is your typical day? It can be mixed. I may meet clients for the first time, discuss their...
How did you get started in the industry? With the surname "Seedhouse", I fell into the industry by chance, being...
- How did you get started in the industry? I spent three years studying from the age of 17...
How did you get started in the industry? I studied for my BTEC first diploma in horticulture at Moulton College,...
Horticulture Career News
Rosie Kippen and Janet Atkinson, both students at Writtle College, are working as runners on Alan Titchmarsh's Love Your Garden...
Kew-trained self-employed gardener Chris Parsons has been named Institute of Horticulture Young Horticulturist of the Year 2014 after beating seven...
Nemetschek Vectorworks and UK distributor Computers Unlimited have launched an architecture and landscape design scholarship. To enter, submit a design...
The grand final of the Institute of Horticulture's Young Horticulturist of the Year (YHoY) competition will take place on 10...
Bridgewater College has helped 11 landscapers at Tony Benger Landscaping to achieve level 2 horticulture qualifications.
Tell us what you think
Grow careers advice line
For information on courses and careers please call 0845 707 8007 (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday) or email your query by clicking here:
- Garden Foreman 24275, Anders Plus
- £35K + Vehicle and benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Interior Landscape Technician, Horticruitment
- £19-£21K DOE + BONUS SCHEME + COMPANY VAN, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Interior Landscape Technicians (T918), Horticruitment
- £19-21K DOE + Bonus + Co Van, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Assistant Category Manager, MorePeople
- £20000 - £25000 per annum, East Midlands
- Assistant Gardener, Glyndebourne Productions Ltd
- £6.50 per hour/ £260 per week, Lewes, East Sussex