How did you get started in the industry? I did work experience when I was 15 at my local nursery...
Welcome to grow. The website for horticulture careers information.
Grow your career
Our world would be nothing without plants. They feed us, keep us warm and dry, clean our air and provide us with a beautiful, green environment to live in. Working with plants, from designing and building a new city park to developing new food crops can be incredibly rewarding and there is a wealth of career options to choose from. GROW Careers is your starting point to find out more.
Find a college
Garden designer and TV presenter Chris Beardshaw explains why he loves working in the horticultural industry and how he got into the profession. read on
How did you get started in the industry? Before Hambrooks I was at a local garden centre - Keydell Nurseries...
How did you get started in the industry? I've always had an interest in the outdoor life so landscaping seemed...
How did you get started in the industry? Back in 1981, I started as an assistant groundsman at Wellington College...
How did you get started in the industry? I think of it more as an obsession than an industry, but...
Horticulture Career News
The Eden Project has announced it will run degree courses for the first time, in partnership with Cornwall College and...
Palmstead Nurseries is holding a soft-landscaping student workshop at Merrist Wood College in Kent on 3 March with former BALI...
Landscape Institute members consulted on changes to voting, structure, chartership route and membership categories.
Sam Larke, 17, from Norwich is getting hands-on experience through his Level 2 EDGE Apprenticeship in Production Horticulture at Beeston...
Landex, the membership organisation that represents colleges and universities offering land-based programmes, has worked with the 157 Group to publish...
Tell us what you think
Grow careers advice line
For information on courses and careers please call 0845 707 8007 (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday) or email your query by clicking here:
- Business Development Manager - A177, Horticruitment
- £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + up to £10,000 bonus, London (West), London (Greater)
- Lead Horticulturist , Gardens by the Bay
- Salary commensurates with work exp + bonuses, medical, housing, air passage, baggage allowances etc., Singapore
- Arborist, City of London
- £27,300 - £30,810 per annum including Inner London Weighting and a Contract Hours payment (depending, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qualified Head Gardener & Assistant Gardener, Tobyn Burnett Gardens Ltd
- Negotiable depending on experience, Dulwich, Chelsea, Belgravia, Mayfair
- Experienced Landscape Gardener and Assistant Required, Tobyn Burnett Gardens Ltd
- Salary negotiable according to experience, Belgravia, Chelsea, Dulwich, Mayfair