How did you get started in the industry? I think of it more as an obsession than an industry, but...
Welcome to grow. The website for horticulture careers information.
Grow your career
Our world would be nothing without plants. They feed us, keep us warm and dry, clean our air and provide us with a beautiful, green environment to live in. Working with plants, from designing and building a new city park to developing new food crops can be incredibly rewarding and there is a wealth of career options to choose from. GROW Careers is your starting point to find out more.
Find a college
Garden designer and TV presenter Chris Beardshaw explains why he loves working in the horticultural industry and how he got into the profession. read on
- What is your typical day? It can be mixed. I may meet clients for the first time, discuss their...
How did you get started in the industry? With the surname "Seedhouse", I fell into the industry by chance, being...
- How did you get started in the industry? I spent three years studying from the age of 17...
How did you get started in the industry? I studied for my BTEC first diploma in horticulture at Moulton College,...
Horticulture Career News
Bridgewater College has helped 11 landscapers at Tony Benger Landscaping to achieve level 2 horticulture qualifications.
Of the IoH eight branches taking part in the Young Horiculturist of the Year competition, seven of the Regional Finals...
Longacres human resources manager Donna Fionda was at the YoungHort event with retail manager John Connel looking for applicants for...
There are less than two weeks left to enter the Young Horticulturist of the Year 2014 challenge and compete for...
The Grow careers initiative is to hold a careers afternoon at Scotland's Rural College, SRUC Research, Wednesday 19th February. ...
Tell us what you think
Grow careers advice line
For information on courses and careers please call 0845 707 8007 (9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday) or email your query by clicking here:
- Contracts Manager - 21816, Anders Plus
- £30,000, Surrey
- Estimator - Commercial Soft Landscape - 21815, Anders Plus
- £27,000 - £30,000, Surrey
- Garden Centre Manager (E073), Horticruitment
- Circa £42K, East Sussex
- Landscape Maintenance Operative, Contemporary Landscapes Ltd
- Up to £20,000 + Benefits, Central London and the surrounding areas
- Gardener or gardening couple, Bolwick Gardens
- Will vary on experience and possible accommodation provided, Norfolk / Aylsham, Norfolk